About Mt Sierra College
Preparing you for a lifelong career
- Our objective is to prepare you for a life-long, successful career in Media Arts, Business or Information Technology. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible foundation that will serve you in your first job as well as throughout your career. The Mt Sierra approach includes:
Preparing you for a life-long career.
- Most instructors are still in the industry
- Life-long learning opportunities throughout your career to remain marketable
- Career services dept. helps with placement upon graduation
- Not only theory & lecture, but practical application, too
Gaining the Cutting Edge Knowledge & Skills the Industry Demands.
- Gain THE most up-to-date knowledge in one of three leading-edge programs
- Phenomenal programs & course content, developed by industry professionals
- Hands on application in Core Class Labs
- Course content imparts the most current technical Skills
- Work with you from Admissions to Graduation
- Small class sizes
- Assistance with Financial Aid (if qualified)
- Academic advising
- Relationships with local industry help place students in internships
- Technology Enhanced Education
- Personal career advising
- Nestled along the picturesque foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains, Mt Sierra College is situated in the geographic center of the San Gabriel Valley in Southern California. The College is located near the centers of technology, entertainment, business and the arts in Southern California.
All Classes on Campus
- Mt Sierra College offers approximately 25,000 square feet of space dedicated to student learning. The College provides instruction in state-of-the-art laboratories as well as spacious, traditional classrooms, all networked using the latest technology. Classes are small, up to 25 students.
- Mt Sierra College was founded in 1990. For more than 25 years, the College has been known for its focus on effective use of technology, which has always been at the core of its educational mission. Mt Sierra College laid the foundation for its Bachelor of Science degree programs in 1994 and earned its accreditation in 1996. Leading edge programs in Media Arts, Business and Information Technology prepare students for life-long careers. They acquire the cutting edge knowledge and skills that today’s industry demands, while learning in a caring and supportive environment.
Read more about our Bachelor’s degree programs in three core areas:
- Media Arts
- Information Technology
- An excellent Choice: Mt Sierra College offers a winning combination of technology, creativity, and general education. The College’s bachelor degree programs undergo continuous review to ensure that students are receiving the education they need to begin — and succeed in — their life-long careers.