Mt Sierra College is dedicated to providing access to higher education and a practical, hands-on quality learning environment that is flexible and accessible to a geographically diverse and multicultural population. The College is committed to preparing students with the requisite knowledge and skills needed for successful careers in today’s rapidly changing and complex global marketplace.
Who We Are
Mt Sierra College offers approximately 25,000 square feet of space dedicated to student learning. The College provides instruction in state-of-the-art laboratories as well as spacious, traditional classrooms, all networked using the latest technology. Classes are small with an average of 15 students.
Preparing You For a Life-Long Career
- Most instructors are still in the industry
- Life-long learning opportunities throughout your career to remain marketable
- Career services deptartment helps with placement upon graduation
- Not only theory & lecture, but practical application, too
Gaining the Cutting Edge Knowledge & Skills the Industry Demands.
- Gain the MOST up-to-date knowledge in one of three leading-edge programs
- Phenomenal programs & course content, developed by industry professionals
- Hands-on application in Core Class Labs
- Course content imparts the most current technical skills
Learning From Professionals
Mt Sierra College Accreditation And Approvals
- Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) 2101 Wilson Blvd., Suite 302 Arlington, VA 22201, (703) 247-4212
- Authorized through the Department of Homeland Security to issue i-20s and admit International students
- Authorized through the Department of Education to offer federal loans and grants to qualified students
The U.S. Department of Education recognizes the ACCSC as a national accrediting agency. More information can be found at www.accsc.org.
Mt Sierra College’s approval to operate as a private post secondary school in the State of California is based on provisions of the California Private Post Secondary Education Act (CPPEA) of 2009, (California Education Code, Title 3, Division 10, Part 59, Chapter 8), effective January 1, 2010. The Act is adminis-tered by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education, under the Department of Consumer Affairs.
Any questions a student may have regarding this catalog that have not been satisfactorily answered by the institution may be directed to the Bureau for Private Post Secondary Education at 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833, www.bppe.ca.gov, toll-free telephone number (888) 370-7589 or by fax (916) 263-1897.
Meet Our Team
Leadership & Faculty