At Mt Sierra’s career services, we offer:
- Alumni Support
- Career Advising
- Employer Relations
- Employment/Job Search Assistance
- Industry Talks
- Resume and Cover Letter Support
- Assistance with Graduation Packet
Job Search Preparedness
At Mt Sierra College, we are as dedicated to your success as you are. We are here to provide the assistance and support needed to help you transition into your career. That’s why we offer services that will help you in your search, including:
- Resume and cover letter instruction, customization, and tips
- Interview preparation assistance, including mock interviews to build your confidence
- Career counseling
- Assistance with job market and career research
- Assistance with identifying job leads
- Professional attire workshops
Job Placement Assistance
With a reputation for excellence, we have hired professionals in the field of technical placement, training and marketing. While we aren’t able to guarantee a job placement, we can use those connections along with other services to help connect you with opportunities and potential employers relevant to your field. Some of our job placement assistance services include:
- Pre-placement interviews. Individualized planning serves to match you with an employer and an opportunity that will be the best fit and most natural next step in your career.
- Interview follow-up. The personalized attention provided is to help improve interviewing techniques for the future and will include valuable feedback after interviews.
- Placement follow-up. We will want to follow up to ensure job satisfaction and to offer additional assistance to both alumni and employer.