Mt. Sierra College (MSC) is proud to accept qualified international students. Applicants who are not citizens or permanent residents of the United States (U.S.) and wish to study in the U.S. will need to apply as non-immigrant (international) students.
Non-immigrant students are governed by the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS). learn about the process and rules for studying in the United States as an international student here.
To support our international students, MSC assists from initial inquiry through graduation. International applicants must meet the basic admissions requirements to the college as explained in the preceding sections. In addition, international applicants must meet all USCIS requirements.
Please note that MSC does NOT offer English language services, nor does it provide English Language Learners instruction. All instruction occurs in English.
- Advantages of choosing Mt. Sierra College
- New International Student Application
- Transfer International Student Application
- How to get an F-1 Student Visa and I-20
- Arriving at Mt. Sierra College
- Transportation Request Form
- Housing Application Form
- New International Student Orientation
- Contact Us
- Mt Sierra brochure in Chinese