If you are passionate about Computer Information Technology, Network Communications, Gaming, Media Arts, and Visual Design, Mt Sierra College (MSC) is the place for you!
At MSC we pride ourselves in providing a high-quality college education and the best services to our students. MSC offers year-round enrollment and applications are accepted for the Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer quarters.
How do I enroll to MSC?
Enrolling to MSC takes only a few simple steps:
- Schedule a visit to meet with an Admissions Representative to tour the campus and find out more about the programs and services offered at MSC.
- Complete an interview with an MSC Admissions Representative.
- Complete an enrollment packet including application and enrollment agreement paperwork.
- Provide proof of high school graduation or successful completion of the General Educational Development test (GED).
- Schedule an appointment to meet with a Financial Aid Representative.
Acceptance to Mt Sierra College is based primarily upon a personal interview, a review of the applicant’s high school and/or college transcripts. After acceptance, students are required to take a Mathematics and Writing Assessments are used to determine placement in Mathematics and English courses. Students who are placed in ENG 085 (Evolving English) per placement assessment, but have ENG135 equivalent transfer credit, will have ENG 085 waived.